About me


Back in 2017 I made the decision to complete my first Ironman. With a background in running and 1 marathon under my belt, I sought after the title of “Ironman”. I had no experience swimming, and I rode a BMX bike to get me to school. After 8 months of training, Mike Reilly announced me as an Ironman at Madison with a time of 11:38:36. My plan was to be a 1 and done, but I was hooked and completed my 2nd Ironman 5 weeks later. Fast forward 5 years and I crossed the finish line in Kona, Hawaii in 2022. Moving forward, my goal is to inspire and empower other athletes as I work towards my professional racing license.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Team Wattie Ink

A new season and a new team. This past year, I have been a proud member of TriMafia as my first Triathlon club. I rocked the team kit in every race and represented the team from the podium twice. I appreciated meeting a few of my teammates at difference races and received support through our team page.

For 2020, I will be joining the Wattie Ink Hit Squad! I am very excited for the opportunity to represent the brand and be part of this tight knit community.

Quick Training Update: I am still getting back to 100% after a dealing with the flu/various viruses the past 2 weeks. Over the weekend I was able to get out for a hard 56 miler on the P3 and crank out a max effort half marathon. It felt good to start pushing it again and run fast. The half marathon ended up being a 1:26, so I plan on targeting a 1:25 at 6:30/mi or better for the Turkey Trot Half Marathon in 2.5 weeks.

That’s all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment